June 15, 2011

Mix & Match

I hadn't been dressing up for Master lately. He hadn't mentioned it really and I hadn't either. So when we fucked I was just naked and/or half asleep.

Yesterday while I was at work I knew I wanted to dress up for Him that night. When I got home I said that I wanted to. He said that He had been thinking the same thing during the day. Funny how that works.

So I asked Him what He wanted me to wear. He told me to be creative.

So I went into the bedroom before I took my bath and started digging through the various lingerie that I have. I've had all of it for some time now, so trying to figure out something Master hasn't seen me in for a while is sometimes a difficult task.

But He had told me to be creative. So that didn't necessarily mean to just pick out an outfit and throwing it on. So I started to dig more and randomly toss stuff onto the bed for me to sift through.

Finally that task was done. I had a few choices that I could use to mix and match into a "brand new outfit". I finally decided on the pieces I wanted, grabbed a pair of heels and went into the bathroom. I took my shower and once that was done I quickly got into my make your own lingerie wardrobe.

I had selected my favorite pair of half sleeve gloves, a black top that basically only covers my tits. Think a tube top but one just for your breasts that has a hole in the middle to show even more cleavage. After that I toss on my leg warmers and a pair of heels.

When I walked into the living room Master said I looked nice. At first His reaction wasn't quite what I was expecting. I thought it would be more... dramatic? I wasn't mad or anything just a bit confused. So He played video games and I read a book until we had to take care of the animals. Shortly there after Master ordered me to the bedroom. It was then that I realized just how much He loved my outfit. He had me keep the heels on, had the lamp on and proceeded to eat me out. After I got off He climbed on top of me and fucked me hard. He alternated how He wanted my legs. Both of them up, one down and one up, etc. It was when He had one leg pushed to the side over His thigh and one leg up so that my ankle was resting on His shoulder that He grabbed my hip with one hand and my ankle with the other. He was fucking me hard and fast. Suddenly He reached down and pulled my top down. He said He wanted to watch my tits bounce as He fucked me. That was one hell of a turn on. Especially since He's more of an ass man.

After I had quite a few more orgasms He turned me onto my side, knelt behind me and proceeding to bounce me off of His cock. When He came I bucked my hips, it seemed to make His orgasm last longer. He then collapsed on top of me and then we laid down next to one another. I cleaned Him off and He scented me. He allowed me to get undressed and relax for a little while in the living room with Him.

It was nearly my bedtime and after a while I knew that if I stayed in the living room I wouldn't fall asleep. So Master allowed me to go to bed.

This morning I woke up to a note telling me how much He loved the outfit I had worn last night. A direct quote "It was fucking hot!" He told me that He should have me be creative more often. That made me smile. I don't know how much I can mix and match but I'm sure I'll find a way, if it pleases Him.. I want to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment