June 12, 2011

The First Time

I had a post running through my head as I was sitting here online reading other blogs. It's no where near my normal time for posting, but it's not like I have a set time. I just normally do it at night.

Okay, the blog post title probably won't make much sense until later into the post. But first I want to post about last night, which is what made me think of the thing I will be talking about in a moment. (I hope that makes sense.)

So last night Master was playing a video game and I was on the computer. I had already taken my bath and I had one of Master's t-shirts on. Well, I was horny. I had been for a while but suddenly it hit me how badly I needed to fuck. So I went over to Master and knelt beside Him. He didn't even look down at me. He kept plugging away at His game, but He did say "What do you want Kitten?"

I said, "I'm horny."

He chuckled. I knelt up to try and lick His neck and nuzzle His jaw line. He pulled away each time while grinning. I pouted and told Him He was mean. He did look down at me at that point, still grinning. "I am not mean." I told Him that yes, He was in fact mean. He chuckled again. That dark, throaty chuckle He has that causes a shiver to go down my spine and my pussy clench suddenly. I love that chuckle.

He orders me to the bedroom which I quickly do and pull the t-shirt off, throwing it somewhere. It doesn't matter where it just had to come off so we could get down to business! I climbed onto the bed and got under the covers. (It was a bit chilly in the bedroom.) He climbed into bed as well and had me roll onto my side so that I was facing Him. I slide my arm between us and started stroking His cock. He pushed my head down so that the side of my neck was exposed. He brushed the hair out of my face and quickly bit down hard. It felt like His teeth broke through my skin, but I know it didn't. It simply left nice little indents. It seemed to go on and on and on. The entire time I was stroking His cock, alternating speed and pressure. Sometimes just grabbing the base and squeezing a little. He moaned, but His teeth remained latched onto my throat.

Once He was done biting He nipped me a few times on other parts of my neck before violently shoving His tongue in my mouth. It was no where near a gentle kiss. I couldn't even move my tongue. He wasn't so much kissing me as He was invading my mouth. He pulled back and very gently and lovingly kiss me. It was a lovely exclamation point to what had just happened.

He rolled me onto my stomach and as He moved to go between my spread legs, I asked Him if He would please use His tongue everywhere if He didn't mind. His voice was deeper than usual as He said, "Not at all." He laid down on top of me, slightly lower that usual and took my left tit into His mouth. He bit, He sucked, He gently flicked His tongue. Driving me through so many sensations so quickly that my head spun. He did the same to the other one and then alternated between the two. I had no time to recover. No time to think straight.

When He felt He had molested my tits enough He slid down and had me move up higher so He could be comfortable. He definitively knows what He's doing when He eats me out. Holy hell does He ever. He goes up and down, sucking and licking, concentrating on one area and then suddenly changing up His approach. I asked Him to please finger me for a while and then switch to finger my ass.

He changed His position so it would be comfortable for Him and shoved His fingers inside me while slowing brushing my clit with His tongue and then sucking it. Sucking on my clit is a sure way to get me revved fast. He continued this way for quite a while. I was near the breaking point when He pulled His fingers out and slowly and gently pushed one up my ass. Ya see, Master loves anal sex. I.. need to learn to love it. It's never been completely comfortable to me. Either it hurts like hell regardless of what position or how gentle He is. It just.. hurts. And other times it is tolerable and some what enjoyable. I've never just been "Please don't stop!" about it. And Master wants me to get there. Not just because it will give Him more pleasure but because He wants me to fully enjoy it as well. He doesn't want to do it to hurt me. Even though He is a sadist He wants me to enjoy it, as that makes Him enjoy it all the more.

So we are slowly but surely training my ass. So once His finger was in my ass I begged Him to please go slowly. I didn't want to get off to quickly. I wanted it to last a while so I could get used to it. If I get off to quickly, then I become to sensitive for it to continue. So He went slow. I think He knew why I had asked that and He was more than happy to do so. He is not like most guys I've heard of where they want to get it over as soon as possible. Not my Master. Oh no. He loves eating me out. As soon as He's done He's harder than a rock and His dick is bobbing up and down as the blood pulses through it.

As I said He is taking His time and at first it was a bit uncomfortable. But as He continued it became more and more pleasurable. I know His finger is no where as thick as His cock, but it's a start. He builds up speed and how rough He is as far as fingering my ass but His tongue remains slow. Suddenly I feel that familiar rush of warmth that runs through my whole body right before I cum. The orgasm is shockingly strong. After I got off He sat up a little bit and slowly, gently, pulled His finger out. I was laying there in a daze. He asked me if I was okay and I nodded my head. He grabbed my ankles and flipped me over before He grabbed my hips and positioned me into the doggy style position.

He alternated between having me on all fours, to me kneeling up while bouncing me up and down His cock, to bowing down with my face planted on the mattress and my ass in the air.

As I'm bowed down He rests His head on my back, right between my shoulder blades and growls into my ear. "Cum for me. And then I'm going to rape you." I shiver and I start to cum. It went on and on. As my orgasm is rolling through my body He whispers, "That's it Kitten. Massage my cock." That only made the orgasm go on longer. Finally I came down from it.

He pushed me down by the base of my neck and moves one leg to the side, which is my queue to lay down on my stomach. As we position ourselves this way we have become experts at not having His cock pull out. We're just that damn good. I put my arms above my head, holding my wrists up. He grabs them and pushes them down while hooking His legs beneath mine just below my knees. He slams into me, taking what He wants, taking great pleasure in my whimpers, moans and squeaks. (Yes, I squeak.)

I feel His cock get harder, warmer. I know He is about to cum and the only thing I can do is breathe the word, "Please." And He tossed His head back and rocked against my hips as He filled me. Once His orgasm had ended He laid down next to me and had me clean Him off. He scented me and we went out into the living room to enjoy the rest of the night.

So, what the hell was the title about right? Yeah.

Okay so I don't know why, but I think it was the way He was rocking His hips that made me think of the first time I called Him Master during sex. We had just started the dynamic between us. I had called Him Master but not while we were fucking. I don't know why I hadn't. It just hadn't happened yet.

He's fucking my brains out and suddenly pulls His cock out, has me lay on my side and positions Himself so He is kneeling behind me. He slips His cock in, grabs my hips and proceeds to bounce me against His cock. The base of Him never really coming away from me. As He continues this very rough and enjoyable fuck I had just gotten off for like the 20th time and I can tell He is getting closer to having His own orgasm. Not extremely close, but getting there.

I am clawing at the bed and His pillow. I am spinning from every sensation as I was extremely sensitive. And then I say it. I say, "Please Master." That was all it took. He slammed against me to the point where I damn near slipped out of position. His nails are digging into my hip. His head is thrown back, His teeth tightly together, He growls, He bucks His hips (much like He did last night actually). His orgasm seemed so long. I felt every single pulse of His cock as He rewards me with His cum. When He was done He fell forward over me, breathing hard and I could feel His heart pounding as His chest rested on my ribs. When He moved and sat next to me His breathing was still labored and His eyes are not entirely focused. He told me that the base of His spine was tingling. His toes were actually still curled.

I rested my head on His thigh and He pets me gently. I close my eyes and couldn't help but smile as He said, "That's my good girl. My good, good slave."

No comments:

Post a Comment