June 1, 2011

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?!

I don't know why but last night after my blog post and all that I laid down on the couch, watched Master play His video games and passed out. Not normally a big deal. Normally I just nap for a little bit and then I'm fine.

Oh no, not last night. Master woke me up at 10pm to take care of the rabbits while He took care of the dog. I took care of the rabbits, came back out to the living room, laid back down on the couch, said a few things to Master as He walked back in with the dog and fell back asleep. I didn't get up again until Master was ready to go to bed.

I woke up, went to the bathroom, crawled into bed, set the alarm clock and passed out once more until my alarm went off this morning at 6am.

The fuck?!

I haven't had a severe decline in energy levels like that in months.

When I woke up this morning and realized exactly how much sleep I had it bothered me a bit. I wasn't sick. (Which normally knocks me on my tail anyway because I hardly ever get sick) I wasn't depressed. I wasn't sleep deprived. So what the fuck? I mean, I was a bit down after the dentist appointment because the options weren't quite what I was hoping they would be, but I wasn't depressed. And being down doesn't affect me like that.

It must have had Master concerned as well because when I got up this morning there was a note from Him asking if I was okay. I assured Him that I am fine and that I have no idea why that happened last night. I honestly felt bad though because that time between getting out of work and my bedtime is really the only time during the day I get with Master. And with me sleeping through 85% of that, well... it fucking sucks.

Today my energy levels seem fine. I'm a bit tired because it was a very busy day at work, but that's normal.

So now, I'm off to spend time with my Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment