June 8, 2011

Tan Lines

I've honestly never understood why people do spray on tans or do the fake tans. Especially in the middle of winter. What. The. Fuck. Bitch we know you weren't on vacation and it's only 20 degrees out and cloudy. There is no way you got that tan naturally. I just do not like the idea of laying in a tanning bed. Then again I'm claustrophobic. That may have something to do with it. Spray on tans to me are just stupid. Your skin should not be airbrushed. As far as that self tanning lotion? Ew. You are orange. Orange is not a natural skin tone. You look like an oompa loompa. Dye your hair green, throw on white overalls and the look will be complete.

For as long as I can remember though Master has hinted that He would love to see tan lines on me. I have not owned a bathing suit in the entire 8 years that we have been together. The only time we were in a pool is on our honeymoon. And who the hell wears a bathing suit when you have an in-suite pool?! Not us.

So like I said, I don't like fake tans regardless of how they are done. Natural tanning makes more sense to me. And I don't have to pay for it. But if the tanning bed session was cheap enough I may consider it. I don't know. It would depend on what Master wanted.

So yeah, I'm thinking about buying a bathing suit. Not for swimming or anything. Strictly for tanning. So I would want to get a "sexy" one. Since I would only be wearing it while I was tanning it wouldn't really matter. Either I'm in a tanning booth and no one would see me. Or I'd get a lay down lawn chair and tan on our back porch. We have a little privacy back there. I can't do it on the front porch because I wouldn't be able to relax. I would hear nothing but drunk neighbors, little brats running around screaming their heads off while their parents are no where to be seen, and the people who seem to come twice a week to do the lawn. Blah. That does not sound relaxing at all. If I'm going to tan I want to be able to relax.

Why Master specifically wants tan lines I don't know. Well, I kind of do. He said it would be like I was wearing clothes, but I wouldn't be. I guess that makes sense. He just says He would find it sexy. So I figure that since the summer weather is finally here I should think about it a bit more. Why I haven't done it in the past 8 years I'm not sure. I've never really been a tanning type person. I didn't do it when I was a teenager either. I just was outside a lot so I got a tan just from riding my bike or walking around with my friends.

But I want to do this for Master. So I guess I'll be looking into swimming suits so I can tan outside, or find a really cheap tanning bed place. Whichever Master would prefer. At least if I do it outside on our back porch I would only have to pay for the bathing suit and the lay down lawn chair. And I could do it whenever I want, rather than having to make an appointment and keep going back, basically wasting money.

I haven't brought this up to Master yet. Honestly it just hit me as I sat down to do my daily blog post. But I'm sure He'll let me know how He feels on the subject once He reads this.

No comments:

Post a Comment