June 24, 2011

Picture Perfect

You know I've never really understood the kind of women who have to be all dolled up at all times. You know, the kind that have to have all of their make-up on, have their hair perfect.. not even one strand out of place, nice clothes and possibly heels on to even go outside to check the mail.

I've never been a girly girl, so maybe that's part of the problem. Maybe I just don't understand because I've mostly been a tom boy. *shrugs* But when I see people like that, and my mother-in-law is one of them, it just irritates me. Take all that time and effort to just run a quick errand? Why?! I know that takes a while. In the time it took you to just get ready you could have left, done your errands, and have been back at home. Seriously.

Me? I'll dress up. I'll wear nice heels, a skirt, a nice top and have make-up on but that's only when Master and I are going out to dinner or to a bar or something like that. I don't dress like that just because we're going to the grocery store. And even when I do wear make-up it's eyeliner and lipstick. Nothing else.

I don't know why this popped into my head today but it did. So I just had to get it out of my head and decided to use my blog to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment