June 28, 2011

Dear Weekend...

Dear weekend, please hurry the hell up.

It's only Tuesday and already this work week is trying my patience. An hour into my work day today I was ready to scream. I can't go into details, but it was something I've been working on since October that I just found out today wasn't even necessary. It isn't my job's fault at all. It's the company we're dealing with. It was their mistake. Mother. Fucker.

So yeah, that sucked major balls.

The rest of the day dragged. I didn't have enough work to even get me through my lunch hour. *sigh*

So every time something new was placed on my desk I grabbed it, starting working on it and tried to drag it out as much as possible. Even with me going slowly it only lasted a half hour. *head desk*

So I did a lot of bullshit work just to try and make the time pass. But that is one thing I can say about myself when I'm at work. Even if work is slow, I don't just sit on my butt doing nothing. I don't walk around and talk to people for hours at a time. I sit down, I do the work I have and then I try and scrape up more work to busy myself.

I'm a damn good employee. *nods* But how else can I build up job security? It's not by dicking around. Well, unless I was a hooker. Which I'm not. Ew.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment