June 17, 2011

No More?

Today is Master's birthday and I'm not sure if I'll be able to do a post later because we are going out to dinner with Master's mother. Master is sleeping right now, so I thought I would hop on and do a post.

Last night Master asked me to be creative again with my lingerie choice. He really liked it the last time. He did tell me not to have the outfit look too similar to the last. So it was a bit of a challenge. I must have pulled out every single piece of lingerie out of the dresser. While doing that I decided I need new lingerie. Specifically I need new thigh highs and long gloves (also known as arm warmers). I also need more fingerless gloves.

I don't know what my fascination with fingerless gloves and arm warmers are, but I absolutely love them. I think they are sexy as hell and I just love the look of them.

So anyway, I finally decide what I'm going to wear. Part of which I chose a pair of  my fishnet fingerless gloves. It's a mix matched set. One is long, damn near to my elbow, which I put on my left hand, and a short one that doesn't go past my wrist, which I put on my right hand.

I felt sexy. I felt great.

So I walk out into the living room where Master is and kneel by His chair. He told me that I look great.

As we continue to go about the evening I look at my arm warmers and asked Master if He thinks I'm getting too old for them. He basically looked at me like I was nuts. I'm 28 years old. I look young for my age. And looking young for my age helps, a lot. But I started to wonder.. how old is too old to wear some what gothic clothing and mini skirts, not to mention fuck me heels. 30? 40? 50?

Maybe it doesn't matter. Maybe you just wear what the fuck you want to wear regardless of what others think. Would I still be wearing this stuff when I'm in an old folks home and all the residents think I've lost my fucking mind?

I've seen pictures of my mother when she was younger. She wore bell bottoms, platform shoes, etc. Basically what was popular for teenagers in the 70's. She isn't even 50 yet. Now? She wears "mom jeans", white sneakers, those long sleeve button up "jacket" type things that you put over another shirt. I mean I know that my mother wouldn't still be wearing platforms. (Although quite honestly that would be fucking hilarious.) But... she more or less just dresses like a typical mom now.

So... will I ever get to the point that I think I shouldn't wear the things I wear now? Tight tops, mini skirts, fuck me heels, fingerless gloves, arm warmers. I don't know. And I don't know why the thought of "Am I too old to be wearing this?" popped into my head.

Just out of plain curiosity, what do you guys think? Is there an age that it basically becomes "inappropriate"? If so, what age? Does age matter at all when it comes to such things?

No comments:

Post a Comment