June 7, 2011

Just What I Needed

Last night it was right before my bedtime when Master had me kneel at His feet while He was on the computer. I did as I was told. When He was done on the computer I was honestly thinking He would tell me it was time for me to sleep.

But He had other thing in mind.

He ordered me to the bedroom. He had me start off by using my mouth to please Him. When my jaw started to hurt I pulled back and He reached down and arranged me so that I was on all fours. He forced His cock inside of me and fucked me very roughly. He kept switching things up. Having me kneel up, having me go back to being all fours, back up onto my knees and then bowed down with my ass in the air.

He also alternated in how He chose to hurt me. He dug His teeth into my shoulder, dug His nails into my hips, raked His nails across my back. It was all very delicious. He had me cum over and over again. I was honestly getting to the point where I couldn't really make sound anymore. In fact I was squeaking. Which is honestly kind of embarrassing to admit to. However it seemed to turn Him on more. He pinned me to the bed before having me lay on my stomach. Once He got me down there He pulled one of my arms up and put my wrist through the rope restraints that are drilled into the headboard. He quickly secured that wrist and then did the same thing to the other one. He tucked His feet under my thighs and forced my legs apart. I could feel His sweat dripping onto me as He slammed into me, making my pussy hurt.

I begged for His cum and was denied. He told me that He still wanted to play with His toy. I was no longer allowed to cum. When He starts calling me His toy or His fuck toy that means I'm no longer allowed to get off. He continued to abuse me with His thick dick until I felt that familiar feeling of Him about to get off. So I begged again for His cum, telling Him how much I needed it. He filled me and immediately dismounted and laid down on the bed next to me. I thanked Him over and over again, telling Him that was just what I needed. He had me clean Him off, then He scented me.

We went out into the living room and He allowed me to sleep on the couch until He was ready to go to bed. It was a very satisfying night.

No comments:

Post a Comment