December 12, 2010

Last Night

Last night Master and I headed out to meet the potential playmate I mentioned in my last post. We were kind of worried that the weather was going to interfere with our plans, as they were calling for quite a bit of snow. Thankfully the roads were clear enough, and everything was still a go. So we headed out to the bar.

I honestly can not remember the last time Master and I went to a bar, whether just the two of us or with other people. First off, we're not big drinkers, and secondly finances have just been way too tight. But since we paid off that damn loan last month, and I just got a pay raise, we had a little extra money to play around with.

Plus it was a nice public place and neutral ground to meet this guy at. And it was a half way point between us and him. We got there first, as we normally show up early whenever we have plans with someone.

But this guy showed up right on time, which was like a breath of fresh air as everyone we hang out with is constantly late. It's annoying. So lets see, what to call this guy. I don't want to call him "this guy" for the rest of the post. *thinks for a moment* Lets call him PB. That will work.

So PB shows up right on time and walks up to us and says "(Enter our names here) right?" And we smile and say yes. We both shake his hand and he sat down. We had already ordered our drinks, so once the waitress came over she got him a drink as well. So we sat and talked for quite some time. We talked about a lot of day to day stuff. Work, our hobbies, interests, etc. Basically a get to know one another type thing.

I actually had two Mike's Hard Lemonades. I know that doesn't sound like a lot, but I hardly ever have more than one and if I do, we're at home. Like I said I don't drink much.

Master had one double Jack & Coke and one single Jack & Coke. I usually enjoy a good Jack & Coke as well, but I just didn't want hard liquor right then. It was honestly amazing to me how well we all got along in a fairly short period of time. Before you know it we're all joking around and one thing that really pleased me was that we were sitting at a table with four chairs. Master sat down, I sat directly next to Him. So there were two chairs left. The one where PB would be sitting next to me, and across from Master and the one where PB would be sitting next to Master and across from me.

PB chose to sit next to Master. Why did this please me? Well because when we've done this in the past the guy always chooses to be closer to me rather than Master when we're at a table like that. Every damn time. But PB was different. And he also didn't just stare at me the whole time. He looked back and forth between us and didn't devote his attention one way or the other.

So after our second drinks Master and I wanted a cigarette. PB doesn't smoke, but doesn't have a problem with smokers, so he said he would have no problem going outside with us and talking while we had a cig.

Well, I'm a rather blunt person. (I know. You're all shocked.) And PB didn't seem to know how to broach the subject of "what happens next" and Master wasn't bringing it up either. So I did. I wasn't trying to be pushy, but I wanted to know so we wouldn't all stand around and wondering and then end up having an awkward moment.

Master kind of chuckled when I asked, and PB just smiled and said that he'd like to come back to our place and hang out more. So off we went!

He followed us back to our place, and originally we told him to park on the street since technically our parking lot is for tenants only. There is no visitor parking. So Master dropped me off at the sidewalk so I could show PB where our apartment is, while Master parked the car. When PB parked he rolled down his window and asked if where he was was okay. Then I suddenly remembered that during the winter months you have to have a sticker on your car window saying that you paid your monthly fee to park on the streets at night. It's stupid. I know.

But we didn't want him getting a parking ticket, we would have felt horrible. So I suggested that he park in the parking lot we have and just park in one of the unused spaces as there was no way the landlord was going to check out the parking lot that late at night, and on top of that it was snowing so no one would be able to tell he didn't have his parking do-dad on the rear view mirror.

So he asked if I could hop in his car so I could show him wear to park, and then where the apartment is. So I said sure. I honestly hesitated at first, but he hadn't tried anything yet, and Master has taught me how to protect myself both armed and unarmed, so I wasn't worried.

So I hop in his car and he didn't look at me or act any differently than he did in front of my Master. So I showed him where to park and then we walked up to the apartment. As we were walking up Master was coming out with the dog and said He'd be right back. PB and I proceeded into the apartment.

On the drive home Master had suggested that I change into lingerie as soon as we got home. Not necessarily to force PB into anything, but just in case things progressed that far.. and also so Master could show off.

So once we got inside I told PB what Master had told me to do and asked if that would make him uncomfortable. He said no, that it wouldn't. So I went into the bedroom and changed. When Master came inside I was in my lingerie and PB was in the bathroom. Master asked me if PB had already seen me in the lingerie and I said yes.

So then we were all in the living room and just talked. Master sat in His recliner, I sat on the computer chair and PB sat on the couch. We talked some more about work stuff and just funny stories, but we also talked more about the sexual side of things. It was interesting and fun. Master and I have an odd sense of humor, and sometimes people look at us funny. But PB just rolled with it and was laughing.

The hour was getting late, and the snow started to come down. We all agreed that we were interested in actually playing but PB had been up since 6am and it was already damn near 4am after all the talking and what not. So he left, but said that he would be in touch and that we should get together again soon. The only sucky part of meeting potential playmates right now is that the holidays are close and it's a very busy time of year. So we're not sure when we'll be able to hang out again.

No biggie though. He knows we're interested, and we know he is as well.

Master and I try to be good hosts when people are in our home, so we walked him to the door and said goodbye. I stood back a little and Master got the door behind him.

I remained where I was when Master closed the door. I was going to hug Him as soon as He came towards me, but He had other ideas.

He walked up to me, put both of His hands around my neck and forced His tongue into my mouth. My knees went weak and my heartbeat quickened as He continued to hold my neck in place and roughly kiss me.

When He stopped I'm pretty sure I just stood there kind of dazed for a moment. He walked past me and went to check a few things online and told me to go to the bedroom, and that He would be there in a moment.

When He came to bed it was immediate and powerful. We were both all over each other and it was very intense. He talked dirty to me, and made me respond in kind, He pinned me down and forced me into many very pleasurable positions. I was out of breath when we were done. His more primal side of His Domination over me was in full force and it I soaked in every thread of it like I had been starved for it.

When we were done, and I had cleaned Him off and He scented me, we curled up and went to sleep. This morning Master was up before me for a short period of time and woke me up with His cock again and again was extremely rough and it was very intense.

Again afterward we went back to sleep. I couldn't sleep much longer, even though I was very well satisfied, my dreams were replaying the events in my head and I couldn't sleep any longer. I did not wake Master up as I knew He was very tired as I'm sure He had restless sleep as He's had for a while now. So I went into the living room and just browsed the net for a while. I ended up laying back down on the couch for a little while and napped on and off.

When Master came out into the living room I got up and enjoyed the morning with my Husband. I've been feeling very docile, and very horny all day. It seems the more primal our sex is, the more I want it, no matter how satisfied I am. Master seems to enjoy this a great deal, especially since He can make me wait. *smirks*

No matter what happens during our search for potential playmates the one thing I know, and have always known, is that no one can make me feel the way He does, and no one can make Him feel the way that I do.

That's why I know we're mates. I know we are the "one" for one another. And it's also why we are secure in our marriage and are very open with one another about everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment