December 3, 2010

Not Much to Say

I don't have a lot to say today. Work was busy. It's cold out. It's supposed to snow tonight/tomorrow. It appears that winter is actually here. We didn't have much of a fall. It was hot, and then it was cold.

I'm still excited about my raise. It's nice to have a job where I'm actually appreciated, and they show it not only with pay raises that aren't insulting, but also verbally. I've never had a job like that before. Hence why I've stayed with the company and am not looking to leave it any time soon. Hell, I may be there till I retire if it keeps going this well.

Master's knee is still bothering Him. Although it does seem to be getting a little better. He still can't sleep through the whole night, and is still going through a long stint with insomnia.

I've missed curling up in bed with Him at night, as my bedtime is 11pm during the work week and He's up until normally 3am. But thankfully on the weekends He normally allows me to stay up late. So not only do I get more time with Him, but I get to fall asleep in His arms, which I greatly enjoy. It makes me feel safe, warm, and loved.

I'm officially on my fourth week of medication. This is my last week on the 50mgs and next week Friday I'll be starting my 100mgs. Next week Friday is also my next appointment with Dr. L, and he'll be giving me an actual prescription, as this has been a "sample kit". It's used to get the "patient" on the full dose slowly. And it's easier to hand those out rather than having to write a new script every couple of weeks. I feel that it's doing a world of good. I can still feel my full range of emotions, but I haven't felt depressed at all since being on the medication and I also haven't felt extremely hyper to the point that I feel like I'm about to burst right out of my skin. So I'm very pleased with the results, and I'm glad that we didn't have to go through a lot of different medications to find one that worked, and didn't make me feel like shit or have some really fucked up side effects.

And now I'm off to do a cigarette run. I'm going to get bundled up, run to the gas station, come back, warm up, and take my bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment