December 28, 2010

New Jewelry Soon!

So as I said in my last post Master said I could price out the new body jewelry I wanted. So today on my lunch break I called the tattoo parlor I got my piercings done at. Unfortunately they didn't answer on the first call. Or the second. Or the third. But lucky number four did the trick! Finally they picked up.

I asked if they sold circular/horseshoe barbells. They do! Yay! And then I asked if they come in different colors. He said that they do, but that if I wanted anything besides silver they would have to order it in for me. I said no, that was okay. I like the silver ones anyway. They match my collar, my cuff, and my wedding ring. (Although my wedding ring is titanium.. but still.. it's shiny.) And on top of that it means that I don't have to buy new jewelry for my VCH piercing. Yay for saving money!

So I asked for the prices, and made sure that the price was for the implant grade jewelry. And it was. Honestly it's not that expensive. So I made sure to tell Master as soon as I found out. He said that we can probably do it this weekend. I kinda sorta, not so subtly hinted that we could technically do it tomorrow, since they don't close until 8pm. He said He would think about it. So that's where I'm leaving it. I know better than to push my luck. If I attempted to do so He probably would tell me I had to wait longer because I kept bugging Him about it.

I am very excited about it though. I had asked Master if He was getting bored with the straight barbells I have in my nipples right now. He said that no, He wasn't getting bored with them, but that it'll be nice for me to be able to change them out every now and then. Then He mentioned that the horseshoe ones will be more fun to flick around with His tongue. He said that via text message, and as soon as I read that I swear my pussy clenched at the thought. Which is another reason I'm very excited about it.

I have also been thinking about piercings in general. Although I have no idea, if Master allowed it, what else I would get done. Master has said no to the septum piercing. I can't have any other facial piercings due to my job (I technically couldn't have the septum one either.. but those can be easier to hide.)

I don't know if I'd want my inner or outer labia pierced. I personally think the inner labia looks better. But those are also easier to "catch" on, which would be extremely painful. Plus I don't know if Master would like it.

He is more into tattoos than piercings. Although He really likes the three I have. I'm probably safest just sticking with those and building up a body jewelry collection so I can keep different kinds around and switch them out to make things a bit more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment