December 14, 2010

I Hate My Sinuses

Last night I felt a little stuffed up when I went to bed. No biggie. Then I wake up this morning and it feels like my whole head is full. I don't have a cold or the flu because there are no other symptoms. So it's my sinuses. Those bastards.

And it's stayed that way pretty much all day. Sneezing, light-headed, a little dizzy every now and then, and a whole lot of feeling blah. It made it really difficult to concentrate at work, which is a really bad thing as I'm really busy right now and that probably won't change any time soon. What really sucks though is the driver of my carpool is leaving her house later, and later lately. And that means I'm getting closer and closer to the actual start time, rather than being there about 20 minutes early. I talked to her about it but she said that since her department isn't allowed any overtime right now, she figured she would just get to work closer to the normal start time.

So I've been cutting my lunch breaks short. Which kind of sucks seeing as it's the only break I get all day. We don't get 15 minute breaks. We just get lunch. It's a longer lunch than the usual 30 minutes, but still.

Oh well. I'm keeping up for the most part.

When I got home Master made dinner and I took my bath when He told me too. Immediately after the bath I took my medication and then Master had me do my exercises for the night.

Now He is allowing me to relax. Hopefully after a good night's sleep I'll feel better in the morning. I'm still not feeling all that great, and it's my turn with the dog tonight and Master gets the rabbits. So in about an hour I get to get all bundled up and take the dog out. I love the pup and everything, but sometimes I really wish he didn't take so long outside. In the summer and spring it's not that big of a deal. But when you're freezing your tail off and the dog is happily bounding through the snow and doesn't want to do his business, it's really damn annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment