December 18, 2010

Down Time

As I stated in my last post. I really needed some down time, some quality time with my Husband. And that's exactly what I got last night.

I had been up since 6am yesterday, and Master and I didn't retire to the bedroom until about 4am. Yeah, I was surprised I stayed awake as well. But we had a great time. We watched some Netflix, we talked for quite a few hours with no electronic devices on. I love doing that. And generally just had a good night.

Then it was time to go to the bedroom. Although it was extremely late (or is that early?) we were both horny as hell. Lately the only sex we had been having was when He came to bed after I'd already been asleep for a while and Him waking me up with His cock already inside me. Great sex, don't get me wrong. But not a whole lot of interaction on my part because I'm just waking up.

So we got to the bedroom, and Master slipped in between the sheets and starting play with my tits. Hands, teeth, and tongue. It got me really revved, especially when He started fingering me as well. I was bucking my hips in no time. He then knelt up, grabbed my hair and forced me to suck His cock, giving instructions as I did so. While He was busy making sure His dick was as deep into my mouth/throat as it possibly could be, He had me laying in such a way that He could still play with my pussy as well. He was making these slow circles around my clit and then dipping His fingers back inside me and then going back to the clit. It was incredible.

He then had me get on all fours and proceeded to fuck me to oblivion and back. He was rough, and hands on the entire time. Clawing my back, digging His fingers into my hips, and holding me in place. Simply amazing sex. After quite a few orgasms, He used me, but had me stay on all fours with my ass in the air and my face down to the mattress. It's the first time He had ever not allowed me to cum while in that position, and I'll tell you right now it was not easy at all.

When He filled me with His cum, we collapsed next to one another and I cleaned Him off, He scented me, and then we curled up and fell asleep together.

I do believe that is the best Friday I've had in a while. Not that other Fridays have sucked, because they haven't. But there was something about last night where everything was clicking just the way it should, both when we were talking and when we were fucking.

I love being me.

No comments:

Post a Comment