December 19, 2010

Screaming O Super Powered Bullet Review

I had been recently contacted by Their Toys, asking me if I would like to review one of the products that they sell on their website. Before I responded I took a look at their site, and one of the first things I noticed and made me smile was their slogan "Helping you live your sex life out loud!" And honestly, I'm a very sexual and sensual person, and so that really spoke to me. I'm open, honest and out there with myself, my sexual preferences, and what gets me going.

So after looking around their website a bit (and quite honestly adding some items to my wish list so I could look at those at a later time and leave hints for my Husband), I wrote them back and said that I would be delighted to review a product for them. This is quite honestly the first time I've been contacted to review a product, sent to me by the company for free as thanks for letting my readers know about their site and their product offering. I was tickled pink, and very excited about this opportunity.

One thing I would like to say before I get into the product itself, and my experiences with it, is that the representative that contacted me was so friendly and warm.

So on to the review!

They sent me the Screaming O Super Powered Bullet. This particular product is one of the products they sell as part of their Mini Vibrators selection.

I've honestly never used a mini vibrator before. I've used Vibrators obviously, but never a bullet/mini vibe. So my curiosity was peaked.

When the Screaming O arrived at my home, it was in a standard USPS priority mail box. There was no way anyone who looked at the box could possibly know there was a sex toy inside of it. That's one thing I loved, a very discreet outer packaging.

I was very excited to open it up and take a peek! As it states on the website, the Screaming O comes in assorted colors (Pink, Purple, Silver, Red, Yellow, or Blue), and although you do not get to choose the color at the time of purchase, to me the color of the toy doesn't matter as much as how well the toy performs.

Below is a picture of the package it came in, as well as the mini vibe itself.

[gallery link="file" columns="4" orderby="title"]

The front of the package says "Screaming O Bullets" and below that it says "Super Powered Mini-Vibrator". The back of the package says the following:

  • Incredible Super-Powered Motor

  • Compact On-the-Go Size

  • Waterproof

  • Wireless

  • Replaceable Batteries

  • Fun Colors for Every Occasion


It also has a warning on it. It states "For external use only. Do not use on swollen or inflamed areas or skin lacerations. No health or medical claims implied."

So while the package itself is small, it gives quite a bit of information.

The toy has a soft button on the bottom of it, you do have to apply some pressure in order to turn it on or off. So at least if your fingers happen to bump it, there is a very slim chance that you'll turn it off without meaning to.

I turned it on, and it was powerful. For such a small thing, it packed a punch to it. It wasn't as quiet as I thought it would be. It is not incredibly loud, but it's not something I would personally use for a discreet, quick masturbation session in say, a public setting.

But it is small enough that you could toss it in your purse (no matter the size of the purse) and bring it with you literally anywhere. So if you're on a road trip, traveling on business or pleasure, you don't have to worry about hiding a normal sized vibrator in your suitcase and someone possibly discovering it. It's small, it's portable, and as I said before, it's strong.

If you enjoy softer stimulation, this may be a toy that is too powerful for you. Me? I love strong vibrations, and so this was right up my alley. There are no settings. It's a turn on or turn off type of toy. This is not really a bad thing in my eyes. Sometimes a toy that has too many functions on it can be really frustrating to me. I just want to get off, I don't want to have to study the toy first and try and find the exact setting that gets me going. It's masturbating, not a science experiment.

I wasted no time and put it to good use. Of course, my Husband wanted to watch and take pictures of me using it. At first I just used the Screaming O by itself. For me, it is really difficult to reach orgasm with only clitoral stimulation with no penetration at all. But I gave it a go.

As it says on the package, this is for external use only. This is not a toy that is safe to insert into any orifice. You can press it against your clit, you can rub it along your outer labia and enjoy those sensations, or whatever other creative ideas you may come up with,  but do not insert it.

So at first I just laid back on the bed, turned the Screaming O on and pressed it against my clit. It instantly felt great. The vibrations are strong, and did not lessen with I put more pressure on it.

But as I said, it's hard for me to reach orgasm with no penetration. So while it was getting me extremely turned on, I could not reach orgasm with it by itself. So I grabbed a dildo, placed it inside me, and then put the bullet back against my clit once more. It felt amazing. I was breathing hard, grinding my hips, and moaning in no time. When I did cum, which honestly did not take long, it was a long drawn out orgasm. I greatly enjoyed that experience.

Then my Husband and I decided to use it as more of a sex aid rather than just a masturbation tool. So I got on all fours, and He entered me. One He was firmly in place and got into His rhythm, I turned the bullet on, reached back, and placed it against my clit once more.

And again it was a wonderful experience. It helped to enhance all the other sensations that were going on, and it turned my Husband on to know that I was pleasuring myself while He was pleasuring me. So double bonus there!

The orgasm this small little toy brings are great. And for the price you can't really complain! Even if this toy had not been sent to me, and I had purchased it, I would be amazed at what a deal I had gotten. Normally toys that are not quite so expensive, are really not worth your time or money. But I have to say with the Screaming O I was very pleasantly surprised.

So thank you to Their Toys for this opportunity! I greatly enjoyed it, and my Husband enjoyed me reviewing this toy as well. *smirks*

No comments:

Post a Comment