December 8, 2010

Comfy Day

Last night I started passing out on the couch around 9:30pm or so. That's actually not the usual anymore. Before I started my medication it was like that damn near every work night. But for the past four weeks I've had more energy and have been sleeping better at night.

But for whatever reason I was really tired last night. So Master had me to go bed after I was done taking care of the rabbits.

This morning I woke up and I felt like hell. So I decided I was just going to be comfortable at work today, and wore a hoodie and my sneakers instead of my new, more professional looking, clothing. But I wasn't feeling good, so I just wanted to be comfortable damnit.

I took a sinus pill before I left the apartment, but it didn't kick in right away. So it wasn't until about noon that I actually started feeling better and didn't feel like I was going to nod off.

Then this afternoon I had all the energy in the world! I actually had so much energy that I couldn't sit still and I was talking really fast. Not good. I had to force myself to calm down so I didn't make any mistakes at my job.

Now I'm home and Master and I are enjoying the evening together. Not a lot planned tonight but we actually do have plans for Saturday, so that should be interesting.

And on Friday is another appointment (a short one) with Dr. L. It kind of sucks having to pay a full copay with the appointment is only going be like 20 - 30 minutes instead of a full hour. But I just try to think of it this way... if it wasn't for my insurance how much would I be paying? Yeah. I'll stick with my copay. I've seen how much a one hour session with Dr. L is full price. No way I could afford that without my health insurance.

Also as of this Friday I'll be on the full dosage of my medication. So far no weird reactions and it seems to be working just fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment