December 21, 2010

Another Day Down, Two to Go

Yesterday I felt fine all day. And then suddenly just before 10pm I was exhausted. As in, I couldn't keep my eyes open exhausted.

I passed out on the couch and Master let me nap for about an hour. Then He woke me up as it was my turn to take the dog out, and then when I came back inside, we talked for a little bit and then He allowed me to fall asleep on the couch again. It was past my bedtime and I didn't want to go to the bedroom alone, so He let me be closer to Him by sleeping on the couch while He was still in the living room.

He woke me up at about 3am because He was going to bed, so I followed Him and we curled up. Three hours after that my alarm went off.

I had gotten up early this morning because the weather was supposed to be pretty nasty and the driver of my carpool said she was going to leave her place 20 minutes earlier than usual. So I made sure I was ready to go.

But no. She only left her house 5 minutes early. So I got up early for no reason at all. That is annoying.

Work was slow again. So I was stretching my work as much as possible, while trying to still leave some for tomorrow so I won't be beating my head against my desk just to pass the time.

Tomorrow Master is going to be picking me up from work. The driver of the carpool is leaving at noon. So I had asked the other person in our carpool if I could get a ride with him and his wife, since they only live five minutes away from my place. He said no because they are going to the mall, and taking me home would be out of their way.

I was hoping to save the gas money, but oh well. At least I get more time with my Master, and I know that no matter the weather I'll get home safely because Master knows how to drive, and drive well. Thankfully.

His mother called Him today to let us know that we are moving the time on Christmas Eve from 5pm to 4pm. No biggie there.

And Master told His mom that I am in therapy, that I have been diagnosed as bi-polar and that I'm on medication. I was nervous about this because I honestly wasn't sure how she'd react. But she didn't say anything mean or act weird or anything. Master just said that she said she was proud of me for getting the help I needed. That was it. So that takes a lot off my shoulders.

My mom knows too. I told her on the phone one day. I wanted to tell her in person, but didn't want to do it on Christmas. So I told her. She had pretty much the same reaction. She was proud of me, and glad I was taking care of myself.

That leaves my brother and my dad. I'll probably just tell them on Christmas. Now that people besides Master know, I'm not feeling as sensitive about it.

I haven't really thought about telling our friends. To me it doesn't really matter to me if they know or not. As long as they are actually friends. It's not like I'm just going to walk up to everyone I meet going, "Hi! I'm bi-polar and I take happy pills!"

Yeah. No. But people like BC, HG, and SS. No biggie there. I'm not sure if I'd tell ST or not. Mainly because he brings enough drama, I don't need any more of it.

So yeah, that's pretty much it. My "secret" is slowly but surely coming out, and I only have two more days of work to get through. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment