December 6, 2010

Meat Popsicle

Today started another work day. And it was fucking cold out. So I wore layers of clothing since I knew I would be taking the bus home from work tonight.

I had on jeans, boots, a long sleeved t-shirt, a vest, and then my leather jacket. Oh, and my hat and gloves as well.

The ride to work wasn't bad. And it was nice and warm inside the office. But then came the rough part. MZ, the driver of the carpool I'm in, had to go to school tonight, like she does every Monday. So on Mondays instead of driving me home she drops me off down town.

Normally Master picks me up on Mondays, but today we just didn't have the gas in the car, nor the money to put in it for Him to drive that far. (It's about a 40 minute drive one way.)

So I go to the bus stop, and of course there are two people sitting on the bench that is shielded from the wind and they are making sure to take up as much space as fucking possible. So I have to stand there with no wind shield and wait for the bus. And of course the bus is late. This is public transit we're talking about after all.

So I get on the bus and I'm shivering and having a hard time breathing due to all the cold air. So I'm trying to slow down my breathing and what not. As I do that I start to wonder why the hell I'm not getting any warmer.

Oh. Maybe because the heater on the bus isn't working and every time we come up on a bus stop of course someone has to get on the bus or get off the bus, so both doors open and blast more cold air in. Blah.

I then also realized that I had gotten on one of the buses that doesn't take me close to my home. It's about 5 blocks further away than the normal bus stop. Son of a bitch.

So I'm texting all this to Master while I'm on the bus, and He tells me to just get off at the bus stop and He'll come pick me up so I don't have to walk in the freezing cold.

Because He loves me.

This poor guy had to get all bundled up, sit in the car for it to warm up enough to move and defrost the windshield, and then come get me and drive us both back. It's only about a 7 minute drive, but with walking, it takes quite a bit longer because of the do not walk signs and all that bullshit. That and I can't walk 35 mph.

So we get home and Master allows me to put on a hoodie to stay warm. Pretty soon I'm going to go take my bath and relax a bit before having to go back to work tomorrow.

Oh yeah. And hopefully get some nookie tonight. (Yay! Nookie!)

By the way... are Master and I the only ones who know what movie the title of my post is from?

No comments:

Post a Comment