December 30, 2010

Delay

So last night shortly after I got home Master and I headed out to go to the tattoo parlor where I had my piercings done. I was so excited when He said we could go that night that while I was still at work I had looked up directions (the place moved since the last time) and printed them off.

So I'm all bubbly as we start driving. We didn't make it far though. I took a look at Him and I could see the numbers crunching in His head about how much tighter finances would be because of it.

So while I was excited, and this would be His belated Christmas present to me, I knew that it wasn't the smartest idea to go spend money we didn't have. So I spoke up. I said, "Master if You think finances are going to be too tight, we can wait on this."

He looked at me and said, "Are you sure?"

I said, "Yes Sir, I'm sure."

He went on to say how He wanted to get them for me, but that finances are tight and what not. And I understand. I really do, especially since we are paying rent this week. So yeah. I can't say I wasn't disappointed, because I was. But it's just body jewelry. It can wait. I would rather make sure we have enough money to get through the week than get something I want just because I want it. Needs come first, not wants. Plus He already bought me that lingerie. So it's not like He didn't get me anything at all, and it's not like I'm a materialistic person, because I'm really not.

But it's not often that I get really excited about something for me. Don't get me wrong, Master wants me to have new body jewelry for my nipples as well. But like I said it's not often when I get excited about something for me. I normally get more excited about something for Him, rather than myself. So yes, I was a bit disappointed, but it was not rational to go ahead and do it and possibly not have enough money for the week.

But maybe next weekend we can get them. That would be nice. If not next weekend, some other time. I'll get them sooner or later, I'm sure of that. And it figures that I'm so excited over something to do with body modification. It's a passion of mine. Something I've been obsessed with since I was 18. So damn near 10 years now.

Okay, I was obsessed with it before that. But I couldn't get tattoos before 18 and the only thing I had pierced before the age of 18 was my belly button and that's only because I had bugged the hell out of my mom and dad to allow me to get something done. And that's the only thing they would agree to. (I had been begging for my eyebrow to be pierced. But I figured something was better than nothing.)

So, a small delay. No big deal. Like I said, I'll get them eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment