December 7, 2010

Nookie

During the past week Master and I haven't had a lot of time and/or energy to be cuddly and get our groove on.

But last night that drought ended. Thankfully.

He ordered me to the bedroom and needless to say we fucked, and it was absolutely incredible. Master was turning me into a pretzel after a while.. *giggles*

Once we were done and I had cleaned Him off He told me to get some sleep. So I stayed curled up in our bed, which was nice and warm from our fun.

I passed out rather quickly. But later on in the night (no idea what time) I was woken up by Master already deep inside me, having His way and using me. I started bucking my hips a bit and moaning as He continued to fuck me.

He had been extremely generous with orgasms the first time around, but this time, it was no orgasms for Kitten, which made it all the more erotic to me. First I wake up to Him fucking me and being none too gentle about it, and then even though He knows I'm awake, He does not allow me any orgasms. That is so hot to me.

Once He filled me for the second time, He curled up next to me and we fell asleep.

Half asleep sex is awesome. Especially in the middle of the night where you know that as soon as you're done, you get to cuddle and drift back off to sleep, rather than having to get up right away.

I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment