April 30, 2013

Skipped Spring

Well, summer weather has officially hit. It seems that we are skipping spring almost every year now. There was snow falling from the sky two or three weeks ago and today it was 87° outside today. What the fuck weather?! It really sucks when we seem to skip spring and fall. Fall is by far my favorite season.

If I could live somewhere where it was permanent fall, I would be very happy. Spring is my second favorite. It's like fall, but in reverse.

Since we have clients in the office all this week I have to dress nice. And the only sucky part of having to dress nice for work is the fact that when clients are there, they prefer that employees cover up their ink. They have no problem with your ink showing any other time, but when clients are there they want it covered up if possible. This means that I have to wear at least elbow length shirts. I don't mind, really. I love my ink and I don't regret getting any of them.

But when it's 87° outside and the office hasn't turned on the air conditioning yet it kind of sucks not being able to wear short sleeve shirts.I might as well get use to it though. I know once I find another job my ink will have to be covered every work day.

I really hope I find a new job soon though. I'm tired of all the wear and tear on the car. Not to mention the drive in general. And after that nice expensive car repair from last week, I am even more aware of how much wear and tear happens to the car every day. She's running really good now though. So at least that much.

2 comments:

  1. Hello,
    I'm one of those folks that stop by, read and move on. I figure it time to stop, say hello, How is your world today and move on...lol.

    I can't image posting and never hearing from people. Don't get this wrong, I'm not here to butt in or throw my two cents into your life. Just letting you know that some one is still reading.

    Any way, hope your day has been wonderful.
    SirMike

    ReplyDelete