April 23, 2013

Hooked

Master and I get hooked on certain things on Netflix. Normally it's a TV show. And once we are hooked we do a marathon until it's done. And then we are sad pandas. (Sorry, South Park reference...)

This time, we are completely hooked on Kitchen Nightmares. I have always wanted to see Hell's Kitchen, but we don't have cable and Netflix doesn't have it. *sad face* But.. Kitchen Nightmares is another Gordan Ramsey show! And we are more than hooked. Obsessed is more like it. Since we found it we have basically been watching it non-stop. We start it while we are eating dinner and we stop just long enough to do the nightly stuff and then it's right back to it until I have to go to bed. Thankfully, Master is not watching it without me. I really, really appreciate it.

I fucking love Gordan Ramsey. I would never work for him though. *laughs* Especially since I don't know one damn thing about cooking. Hand me baking stuff and I'm good to go. Cooking? Um... yeah. That's left up to Master.

Although one night I would like to make a breakfast for dinner kind of thing. Waffles, bacon and scrambled eggs. It would be the first time I have ever made anything for dinner for Master and I. The most I've ever done is grilled cheese or tossing in a pizza. Yes, I know. It's horrible. But I don't have a knack for cooking and I much prefer baking. But breakfast stuff? I would love to do that.

Even as I'm writing this Kitchen Nightmare is playing in the background. I am turning around and watching it every now and then and obviously listening it. Thankfully we have this one, the UK version and another one of his shows, although I can't remember the name of it right now. We're going in order. *laughs*

No comments:

Post a Comment