April 22, 2013

Desire

This past weekend Master and I were both rather frisky. I would walk past Him and grope Him. He would do the same to me. We would just kind of wink at one another every now and then. Small stuff.

But the small stuff is important. It helps keep the fires going. Yes, we see each other every day. Yes, we have been together for a decade. But we still desire one another and we show it. I think that is very important. I want Him to know how attracted I am to Him and how sexy I think He is. And I really, really appreciate it when Master lets me know the same.

As a result of this though, we had sex more frequently this weekend. I know during the week I'm tired and worn out from work and all that noise. So I understand that we need to relax and just be goofy. But the sex.. oh my gods the sex.. We have always had incredible sex. Always. There are varying degrees of course, but neither of us have ever thought it was "just okay". Not once.

I am trying to initiate it more. I have a tendency to just wait for Him to bring it up. Master's choice and all that, ya know? But He wants me to initiate too and to voice what I want. After that it's up to Him whether or not He is in the mood for that. Although I will say He does aim to please when He is a generous mood. *smirks*

I wanted it rough most of the weekend and that's exactly what I got. Now, I'm not saying it was only because I asked for it. Obviously that is not the way things work. His mood matched, so that's what happened.

I was a very happy slave this past weekend. Rough sex. Many orgasms. Molested up one side and down the other. I was used only for His pleasure. He likes to call me a sex doll or a sex toy when He does that. Or He'll tell me that He's only using me to jerk Himself off. *purrs* Love it!

Needless to say I was very tired last night and was out almost as soon as I got under the covers and my head hit the pillow. I don't remember looking at the clock at all. It was wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment