April 18, 2013

Ready Or Not

I knew that since I had been able to go to bed very late for the past five days that going to bed last night was going to be a huge pain in the ass. Master wanted me to go to bed on time, which is normally 11pm. But for the past few months it has been closer to 11:30pm. So when He said I had to go to bed last night at 11pm, I won't lie.. I pouted. A lot. Master eventually did say I could stay up until the end of an episode that we were watching, which just so happened to be a little after 11:30pm.

After that though I absolutely had to go to bed. Master tucked me in, which I appreciated. But falling asleep? That was a whole other matter. It took me at least an hour and a half to fall asleep. That means I didn't finally fully drift off until about 1am. So, needless to say I was tired this morning. But since I had to throw myself into work the minute I walked in the door, I didn't really have a choice but to completely get my tail in gear.

I was busy as hell and took a whopping 15 minute break through the 8 1/2 hour day I was putting in. Since I was busy though time went by pretty quickly. That is until 3:45pm rolled around. That's when time seemed to slow down. I'm not sure why. I was cranking stuff out until 4:30pm. That meant I had just enough time to put my files away. Once that was done it was time to clock out.

I'm not so much exhausted as I am sore. The weather has kind of been all over the place and I think I was pushing my shoulders further than I should have so that I could get more done. Yes, I got more done. That much is true. But I'm paying for it now.

Hopefully it'll be easier to fall asleep tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment