April 5, 2013

No News Is Good News

My life is actually rather boring lately. But, boring isn't always a bad thing. In fact I'm rather enjoying the boredom currently. Like I've been saying, it just doesn't make for good blog posts.

I talked to my dad today. I had to call and give him some information from his online sales. It's surprising these days how much my dad doesn't mind talking on the phone. He use to hate it. He avoided it at all costs actually. He would have my mother, my brother or myself answer the phone and if it was for him he would just basically talk to the person through us.

"Dad, someone is on the phone for you."

"What do they want?"

"They want x, y, z."

"Okay tell them x, y, z."

*click*

Now? It's actually kind of hard to get him off the phone when I call him. It's not a bad thing really. Apparently though next weekend we are going down there and then the weekend after that he is coming up here. We are going down to his place just for a normal visit and probably to take more pictures of stuff he wants to post online.

The weekend after that he wants to come up so he can browse for a car online. He is looking for a very particular car and doesn't have the internet, so he can't browse online for it obviously. He has some more money saved up so he said he is ready to start looking seriously. When Dad needs to use the internet he just comes up for a visit. It's kind of funny since it's a 45 minute drive one way. But he also likes getting out of town and away from his home every now and then, so it works out.


No comments:

Post a Comment