April 4, 2013

Point A To Point B

Today was hectic at work. I could barely breathe. But since I got home I've been very lazy and relaxed. Although I apparently twisted my ankle at some point. I didn't notice it until I started relaxing after dinner. It is a little swollen and is very tender. There is a dull ache to it as well. Oh the joys of somehow injuring myself, not knowing how, and then not realizing it until later when I've probably already damaged it further since I didn't notice it sooner.

I'm still in that drawing a blank state, like I have been for a while now. I know that it doesn't make for very interesting blog posts. Hopefully people are still reading. *laughs*

Work has been hectic and "regular" life has been well... rather regular. Due to one or both of us either not feeling well, being sore, having our backs messing with us or just plain tired we haven't done anything kink related at all. In fact we haven't had sex in general in a while now. Not a long while but a longer period of time than we normally do.

I'm not saying it's a bad thing and I'm not saying anything is wrong. I'm simply stating facts.

So yeah, that's why my blog posts have been rather point a to point b. I get up, I go to work, I come home and either do errands or relax with Master in the living room.

It's been nice though. Nothing really going on.

I'm sure once the weather finally settles on what it's going to be for more than 12 hours we'll both feel a lot better. We both have chronic pain so the weather playing yo-yo with itself really fucks with both of us. It is supposed to get up to 60° on Saturday. I was hoping maybe we could sit outside for a little while or something but a few things may prevent that.

The first being whether or not all that snow/ice/slush is finally off of our porch/mini yard. And the other being whether or not we can stomach being outside while bratty as hell neighbor kids running around screaming at the top of their lungs.

No comments:

Post a Comment