April 8, 2013

TMI & A Side Note

Last night, since I had been crying a lot and had just had a migraine the day prior, another migraine kicked in. It wasn't nearly as bad but it hit none the less.

I was laying on the couch most of the afternoon. I'm not depressed but I am sad and drawn in. I had been debating whether or not to go to work today. I knew I had to make a decision soon because I had to let the passenger in my carpool know.

I had asked Master over and over again and He told me it was up to me. He said He understood either way. I knew that I had a lot of work to do today. And I do mean a lot. I had eventually decided that yes, I was very sad about our rabbit. And yes, I had a bad migraine for the past two days, but I should still go to work.

But then my stomach started up. It was bad. A lot of pain and just a lot of bathroom trips. (TMI, I know.)

I was hoping it would only be once or twice but no. It continued. That's when I decided I would just stay home. I've had these kind of nights before. I knew I was going to be up and down all night due to my stomach and that wasn't helping my migraine at all.

Just as soon as I thought I was feeling better it would hit again. So I sent a text to the passenger in the carpool to let him know.

I was right about being up all night. I was in and out of the bathroom until 2am or so. I had even jumped in the tub with really hot water for a while to try to help with the cramping. It worked, while I was in the tub. Once I got out it just happened again and again.

When I finally passed out on the couch Master allowed me to sleep. Eventually He woke me up and told me to go ahead and go to the bedroom and that He would be back when He was ready to go to bed.

I had set an alarm so I could get up and call into work. While I was up I took the dog outside. My stomach started again almost immediately after I got back inside. Once I thought it had passed for long enough I went back to bed. I didn't get up again until almost 11:30am.

I still feel like I have a rock sitting in my stomach. I know that the rest of this week is going to kick my ass at work. Especially since Friday is my half day and next week I only work two days. I'm going to be very busy, for quite some time. I also know that regardless of how I'm feeling tonight/tomorrow morning I absolutely have to go to work tomorrow.

** Unrelated: Blog Side Note**

I have changed the e-mail address for contacting me. I have updated the "contact me" link that is on my blog. I just wanted to state that in case anyone already had my previous e-mail and still wanted to be able to get a hold of me via e-mail. I am deactivating my previous e-mail address.

No comments:

Post a Comment