April 12, 2013

Busy, Busy, Busy

I woke up a bit before my alarm went off this morning. After that I basically hit the ground running. Thankfully the four hours at work flew by and I was smiling when I walked out, knowing that I was starting my extended weekend.

I dropped off the passenger in my carpool, went to the bank and then swung by the apartment to pick up Master. After that we went to get the car an oil change and a tire rotation. We actually got there a half hour early but thankfully they were able to squeeze us in early and we were out of there right about the time our appointment was actually supposed to start, which was nice. As soon as we got in the car I called my dad and told him we were heading down.

The drive down to my dad's seemed to take longer than usual. It wasn't like there was heavy traffic or anything along those lines. It was just my perception of it.

We had a good time down there. There wasn't a lot we had to do as far as his online sales go. So we spent most of the time just relaxing and watching TV.

On the way home Master and I talked about this, that, and the other. Basically anything that came to mind. I dropped Him off at the apartment so He could take the dog out and then feed him. While He was doing that I picked up some things at the gas station and then got fast food for dinner.

Since I finally walked in the door to stay, I've basically done absolutely nothing but chill on the couch and watch Netflix with Master.

And so begins my lazy as hell mini vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment