April 16, 2013

Game On

Today has been lazy as hell. And I am more than okay with that.

I didn't get out of bed until noon, which surprised me. And even then I didn't really get out of bed. Master had come into the bedroom to wake me up and once I was awake enough to open my eyes He had me laying on my stomach and fucked me. After that I was wide awake. He slapped me on the ass and told me to come out to the living room.

We chilled and talked for a little while before Master took His shower. Our water had been turned off until noon since the landlord was working on the plumbing in the basement. As a result, Master had to wait until early afternoon before He could take His shower.

We then went to the game store. I got to wear my new sneakers. I got them on Monday when I went bumming around with my mother. The boots I got right before winter hit are way too insulated to wear in the spring/summer, so I needed new sneakers. My old pair of sneakers that I've had for about five years were finally starting to talk. I get slightly attached to my sneakers, oddly enough. But I'm keeping my old pair as ones to quickly toss on when I need to take the dog outside or something along those lines.

But I was happy I got to wear my new ones today. They are really comfortable and I love how they look.

We got a new game that came out today. It's a fighter, so we'll both play it. He is working on story mode. I wasn't feeling all that well when we got home so I just sprawled out on the couch and watched Him play. After dinner though, I felt better so I fought Him a few times. It's going to take me a while to get used to the moves and all that, but I really like it.

Now Master is back to working on story mode, trying to unlock shit. I'm sure we'll fight one another again later.

No comments:

Post a Comment