April 17, 2013

Back To Reality

Today is the last day of my five and a half day mini vacation of doing almost absolutely nothing. Friday afternoon was spent getting an oil change and then hanging out with my dad. That was a good day, once I got out of work.

Saturday was spent basically doing nothing at all. Same with Sunday. On Monday I had gone down to visit my mom. I ran some errands with her and she bought me a new pair of sneakers, which I love. Why did she buy them? Well she saw that my old ones were "talking" and told me that I needed new ones. I said I know, and the next thing I know we're at the shoe store because she needed a new pair. And since it was buy one get one half off, she bought me a pair too.

We did some fun stuff in addition to the errands. I had arrived at her place around 8:30am and got home probably somewhere around 3:30pm.

After I got home we spent a little bit of time bringing stuff inside. (While I was running errands with my mom I decided that since we were already out and about I would just do grocery shopping and what not with her.)

Yesterday, like I said in my last post, was spent going to the game store and then playing the new video game.

Today was another big day of doing nothing at all. I slept in later than I had intended, but oh well there. I haven't left the apartment once today. Master ran down to the store to get the few items we needed. He took the dog out for me this morning and He took him in the afternoon. I have the pup this evening, so that will be the extent of my leaving the apartment today.

Tomorrow it's back to reality. I'll only have two days of work, and then Saturday we have no plans and Sunday we have my dad coming up for a while.

The next two days are going to really, really suck. I already know this going in. The thought of it makes me wanna just take the next two days off honestly. *laughs* But I know Master would strongly discourage that.

No comments:

Post a Comment