April 27, 2013

Nothing At All

Went down to visit my dad today. I was right about the whole car thing. But, as I thought, I wasn't bitter about it. I'm happy for him. He has the whole trip planned and is leaving in about two weeks.

We stayed later than we intended to so the rest of the night has felt somewhat rushed. Not that it's a big deal or anything along those lines. I mean it's Saturday after all. I'm not looking forward to this upcoming week at all. Work is going to be hell. I'm going to be tired as fuck all week. Oh yes, it's going to be such fun. And I also know that I will be having to go to work earlier than usual to do it. Hopefully the passenger in the carpool doesn't bitch about it too much.

I don't know why but I don't really have anything to say tonight. Actually, I don't feel like I have a lot to say in general lately. That is, of course, unless it's a stressful situation that I need to vent about. And obviously there has been enough of those going on, unfortunately.

I don't know. I'm just kind of here tonight. I think I'm finally coming down from all of the anxiety. I wish I didn't get so worked up about shit, but there really isn't anything I can do about it. Especially since I feel that I've been doing pretty fucking well. Still sucks.

There just hasn't been a lot going on in my head lately aside from trying to make sure everything is taken care of, financially. I think it's heightened lately for two reasons. One, because I'm looking for a new job. Secondly, the whole car thing.. which is making me more anxious about finding a new job. So really, that's all that's been on my mind and I get sick of posting about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment