April 15, 2013

Teeth Meet Flesh

Last night Master and I were goofing around in the living room, just talking and what not. At one point I said something along the lines of, "I'm horny and hyper."

He laughed and told me to get my tail to the bedroom. Sir, yes Sir! *smirks* So I got my tail to the bedroom. I got comfortable and shortly after I did Master joined me in bed.

He pulled me close and started chewing on my neck. He started off slowly, working His way up and down my neck. Then He really started clamping down with His teeth, and it felt amazing. I did whine a few times because it would be a sudden jolt of pain forcing it's way through a nice sensation of pressure and pain that wasn't nearly as bad as that split second jolt. He chuckled, with the flesh of my neck still in between His teeth, when that happened.

He let go and kissed His way up my neck until He was kissing my lips softly. After a handful of kisses I raised my chin and He bit me, hard, right under my chin. That fucking hurt. I was surprised that I enjoyed it. That's the funny thing about biting though, sometimes it'll feel amazing and other times it's all I can do to not squirm.

After a few more quick bites He went to molesting my tits and I snaked my arm down so I could stroke His cock. He then opened my legs and knelt in between them so He could rub the head of His cock up and down my pussy. I did start to squirm then and He started to slowly slide in until He was half way in and then He just slammed the rest of the way in.

The sex was incredible, and rough. He pinned me down and choked me. He bounced me off His cock and then put both of my legs up, one on each shoulder, so He could lean forward and effectively bend me in half.

After I had gotten off about 105 times He pulled out, flipped me on my stomach and used me until He got off.

We cuddled for a little while and once we caught our breath we went back into the living room. It was a little after 2:30am by that point so I figured I would stay up a while longer since He was allowing it and I didn't have to work today. But it took more out of me than I had thought; I don't think I made it more than 20 minutes before I asked Master if I could go to bed. He said that was fine and that He would join me shortly. I passed out almost as soon as my head hit the pillow.

This morning I checked the mirror and I was amazed by the fact that there are no bruises on my neck. I don't know if I was surprised or disappointed or both. Right now, I'm leaning towards both.

No comments:

Post a Comment