April 3, 2013

Drawing A Blank

I've been drawing a blank lately in regards to my blog posts. Master told me to skip it last night. No real reason or anything along those lines. He just told me to skip it.

But I know that my blog posts haven't been very in depth and have been more about the day to day stuff rather than thoughts or much lifestyle related.

So I was thinking about that a little earlier today and honestly it's because not a lot is going on anywhere across the board aside from work. It's not a bad thing and I'm not complaining. It just doesn't make much for blog posts. Add to that the fact that work has been mentally wiping me out so when it comes time to sit down and do a post, I feel like a damn mental zombie.

I just sit there staring at the screen and wondering what the hell to write about. Like now.

I will say that I skipped out of work two hours early. I've just had no patience at work lately. I know that part of it is because I know I'll be looking for a new job soon but the majority of it is because I've been so swamped and things just aren't going well in general. As in things keep getting changed, clients are cracking down even though they aren't providing what we need and nine times out of ten I'm waiting on them. But whatever.

Since I got out early Master and I decided to run most of our errands. We went to get more dog food, did our groceries and made one more quick stop before going home.

He showed me a demo for a video game we are both looking forward to. After that we ate dinner and exchanged back rubs. I didn't realize how sore I was until He started working on my lower back. It feels much better now, I just find it odd that you don't really notice something like that until pressure is applied.

See, I'm just rambling random shit. *sigh* Hopefully one day soon my brain will kick back into gear.

2 comments:

  1. If I were you, I would be happy, you know. I have a lot too much to write about and... Definietly I'm not happy about it. So... Be happy with mental-zombie inside of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand what you mean. I've been there too, unfortunately. It seems I'm either in a slump with blog posts or I have no idea which particular subject to blog about because there is so much going on. I'm grateful for the days that I know exactly what topic I want to stick to.

    ReplyDelete