April 9, 2013

Still Awake

Last night when it was time for me to go to bed, I asked Master to tuck me in. I normally don't ask. Usually when He tucks me in it's because He initiates it. It's not that I can't ask, but it's the norm basically.

Last night though I needed it, so I asked. I hadn't felt good all day, better than the previous day, but still not great. I had been thinking about our rabbit that recently passed as well, which is another reason why I felt I needed to be tucked in. It's basically a nice cuddle before I have to drift off to sleep. I got comfortable under the blankets and Master laid next to me, on top of the blankets. He held me close for a little while. Eventually He kissed the top of my head and told me goodnight and that He loves me.

It took me a long time to fall asleep. Longer than I thought it would. A good hour and a half to two hours passed before I finally fell asleep. And even then it wasn't a deep sleep. I remember waking up when Master came to bed at 3:30am. I fell back asleep until my alarm went off at 6am.

Work was rough. Like, really rough. And it will be again tomorrow. I did catch up on a lot though. A lot more than I thought I would. So at least that much. I came into more than 200 things on my list and I was able to get the list down to 61. That's not too bad if I do say so myself. Tomorrow though I'll have those 61 items plus tomorrow's normal stuff to knock out. Joy.

I'm not as tired as I thought I would be though. Honestly I can't believe the fact that I'm even awake right now. I thought for sure that I would pass out on the couch after dinner, but here I am. Still awake and not feeling tired. Odd.

Only two and a half days of work left and then I get an extended break of five and a half days, which is really nice. I'm looking forward to it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment