November 14, 2012

Tap That Ass

Last night while Master was eating me out He fingered my ass and I was able to relax immediately. There was no real discomfort. Master commented on that afterward because we are still in the anal training stage. I didn't feel pressured or anything along those lines. It was more of a "Ya know what? You're right."

I was thinking about last night while I was at work. I tend to do that sometimes. If we have really great sex the night before I tend to think about it the next day at work at some point. Well, as a result I was thinking about the sex last night and that comment/realization entered my head. So while I was messaging with Master in the afternoon I bought up the fact that I would like to try having anal sex again. I asked Him if He was game. (Stupid question.) And He said definitely. (Exactly what I was expecting His answer to be.)

On the way home I didn't get nervous about it. Sometimes after I mention it earlier in the day I'll start over thinking it. What if it hurts? What if I can't relax? Which of course leads to my body wanting to fight it even more even if my mind wants me to be stubborn and proceed. Not this time. So far so good.

When I got home from work we ate dinner and relaxed for a little while. When I went into the bathroom to brush my hair real quick Master followed me in there and not so subtly hinted at the fact that He wanted to go fool around soon. Not right that minute, but soon. As in within the hour. He doesn't tell me a time frame or anything. I just can normally tell based on the words He is using, the tone of His voice and the look in His eyes.

I responded by giggling and rubbing His cock through His jeans a little bit while smirking.

About a 30 to 40 minutes went by (how did I know?) and He was ordering me to the bedroom. I got in there first and laid down. When He came in He asked if I still wanted my ass played with. I sounded a little nervous when I said yes, I'm sure of it. Why did He ask? I mean He is the Master after all. Well, He had to turn the light on and make sure we knew where the lube is. He leaves the light on in the bedroom if we're having anal sex.

He ate me out for a little while but I didn't get off from it simply because I didn't want to have a really strong orgasm and then be ultra sensitive. I don't know why but when it's a clit stimulated orgasm it's a lot more likely to make me extremely sensitive really fast. That would be counter productive. I sucked His cock for a while and then He had me get on all fours and fucked my pussy until I came a few times. After that He pulled out and grabbed the lube.

I had placed a vibrator on the headboard. This way I could use it on my clit to try and get me to relax if I needed to. So He lubed us both up and started pushing His thick cock up my ass. I did have to ask Him to pull out one time to put more lube on. After that, once He was inside me again I asked Him to stop for a moment. I grabbed more lube and reached back putting more on the underside of His cock. He then started to slowly fuck my ass. I  grabbed my vibrator and used it on my clit until I came and I came hard. It was like a shot had gone off. That's how fast and intense it was. After that one orgasm I dropped the vibrator. I was more than relaxed. I was actually greatly enjoying the ass fucking.

Eventually He had me bow down so that my ass was in the air and my head was on the mattress. I had three anal stimulation only orgasms. I am very thankful that Master allows me to get off when I want to during anal sex. Normally I have to wait until He tells me I can or orders me to cum. During anal He just lets me cum when I want to/need to. Why? Well first off they are a really new experience to me. It only happened once before and this time three? Wow. Secondly I can't really control them. They are very sudden and when it hits it's out of no where.

Lately during anal within 10 minutes I'm begging Him to cum because I just can't take it anymore but not this time. He fucked my ass slowly and enjoyed the view. He talked dirty to me and I just simply melted into sub space.

He did slip out a couple of times. Apparently I moved when I didn't even realize I had and that on top of a lot of lube caused Him to slip out. Now, up until today if He slipped out that was pretty much it. My ass would iris shut and there was no way it was relaxing again. Today He was able to slide right in like a hot knife through butter. It was amazing. And each time it happened He praised me even more.

He had me lay on my stomach and pinned me down. After a little while I will fully admit that I started to feel overwhelmed and started begging for His cum. He said no and that now that He had what He wanted He was going to take full advantage of it. That turned me on more to be perfectly honest.

When it did feel like He was getting close to cumming I started to beg again. "Please Master I need Your cum in my ass." I know that it really turns Him on when I beg like that. We both enjoy dirty talk after all. He moved one leg up, pressed down on my shoulder with one hand and my hip with the other and pumped His cum into me.

He cleaned Himself up afterward and when He was done I was still laying on the bed. There was no "mess" aside from the lube and I was still on my stomach. He laid down next to me and called me His butt slut. *giggles*

He has told me repeatedly, after I got cleaned up, that He is very, very proud of me for not only taking it like a good girl and taking it for as long as I did but for also cumming from it. He is thrilled that I am getting off from it as He knows that will only make me want to do it more frequently and the added sensation it gives Him. Not to mention the satisfaction of forcing me to have an orgasm. *laughs*

So, my ass is a little tender but I love the lube we are using now. It lasts a long, long time and isn't sticky. It's more comfortable. That's really the best way I can describe it.

Now? Now I'm out of it and just very relaxed and pleased. He told me at one point that one of the reasons He loves anal so much is because to Him it is the ultimate form of ownership.

As He oh so delicately put it, "If I'm in your ass, I own your ass."

*smirks*

4 comments: