November 26, 2012

Sluggish Mind

The problem with not having to set an alarm for four days in a row is that you have a really difficult time going to bed on time. Last night Master allowed me to stay up a little bit but even after I went to bed I just couldn't get comfortable. I think I finally fell asleep and stayed asleep around 2am. The alarm went off and it kind of startled me awake. Fuck.

So I got up and got ready for the work day. I've been sluggish most of the day. It doesn't seem to matter how much caffeine I consume, I'm still sluggish.

I was a bit swamped today but this morning I had decided that I wasn't going to get stressed out today. And I didn't. I stayed calm and just did what I could do. I got most of it done and tomorrow shouldn't be as bad so it doesn't really matter.

Aside from work today there isn't a lot going on and there isn't much on my mind. As I said, I'm groggy and kind of sluggish. My mind is just ticking by slowly. I type rather quickly and when I look at the clock and then look back at what I've typed out I'm surprised there is so little there. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment