November 4, 2012

Stress? What Stress?

Master knows how to make me forget about my stress for a while, that's for damn sure. Yeah, it'll creep back in eventually but today? Today I don't give a fuck. Why? Because I was roughly fucked, twice, and it still hurts. *grin*

Last night Master and I were both feeling frisky so off to the bedroom we went. He ate me out to the point that I was so sensitive that I whimpered when He brushed my clit with His finger. He did it on purpose of course. *laughs* He fucked me to the point that I was cramping a little bit but dear gods did it feel amazing.

This was after one of our dry spells. And most people wouldn't even call it a dry spell. But with the way we are, it's one to us. It had been about a week. Maybe a week and a half, tops.

He came really hard. And I was so sore and tender at that point that I felt every, single pulse of His cock as He coated my pussy with His cum. It was incredible.

We were both out of breath and needed something to drink afterward. We then stumbled our way back to the bedroom, laid down and we both immediately passed out while He was holding me close. That was at about 4am.

We woke up today probably around 1pm. Yes, I know we were extremely lazy. But I know that Master really, really needed the sleep as His had a bad bout of insomnia lately. Me? I just sleep a lot better when He's next to me. So on the weekends I tend to sleep in late. During the work week our sleep schedules don't really match up.

Today after I did some minor errands and we had been relaxing in the living room a while Master looked at me and asked me what I wanted to do. I said I wasn't sure because there wasn't really a lot to do today. He said, "Well, we could go fool around." That made me giggle. He ordered me to the bedroom. I stroked His cock as He used His hand to squeeze my neck a little here and there and run His fingers along the side of my neck. He then had me sit up while He grabbed our two pillows and had me lay on top of them so they put my hips up off the bed.

Needless to say He wasn't gentle entering me. I was wet, but not quite wet enough. That didn't stop Him. It never does. It was swollen and tight and just dear gods did it hurt in a delicious way. He forced three orgasms out of me before pinning me down and using me as His masturbation toy. It hurt more while He used me. I almost cried. But I loved every second of it. He filled me once more and as He pulled out and laid next to me I did actually start to cry. It wasn't due to pain. I was just overwhelmed, in a good way. It happens sometimes after rough sex. It's a form of release in many different ways. He pulled me to Him, rested His head on my upper back and just held me. As I was started to calm down He told me what a good girl I am, how proud of me He is. He called me an excellent girl. That one immediately made me stop crying and I turned into jello. I love it when He calls me a good girl. I live for those words. But for Him to go above that? It felt so good in so many different ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment