November 28, 2012

I Suck At Stalking People

You know that list of blogs I read on the right hand side of the screen? No, down a little bit more. Yes, that one! I will admit that I check some of them more regularly than others. We are all guilty of that! Stop judging me.

But for quite some time now I just haven't had the time to go through and read other blogs. Like the post title says, I suck at stalking people. Stalking takes time that I just don't have lately. Work is cutting into my stalking time!

So anyway, I sat down tonight and decided that I was going to sit the fuck down and stalk, I mean read, the blogs on my blogroll. So I'm clicking through and reading posts when I come to a link that is locked. Huh? Apparently one of them was set to invite only. Okay then.. So I go through my layout and remove that link.

I then proceed my stalking only to find a link that is no longer active. I shit you not it took me right to Go Daddy. Fuck. Deleted that one too. Then come two more that are no longer active! Ack! I honestly have no idea how long those links have been dead. No idea what so fucking ever.

It sucks trying to go to a blog that you enjoy but haven't been able to read in a while only to find that it's no longer there.

Hey, I get it. Sometimes you just want to stop or you don't have the time or you no longer want to share with the world. I totally understand. It's not like I actually get mad about it or anything. I'm not that crazy. But still, it's a bit of a bummer ya know?

I never plan on deleting this blog. It may seem like a chore to do a blog post sometimes but I know I'll always come back to it. But it almost makes me wonder what people would think if they clicked on a link to my blog and magically it was no longer there. I doubt it would really be a big deal to anyone aside from me. But I like to think some people would think it would suck. *laughs*

2 comments:

  1. Ditto . . . with all but your second-to-last sentence. It WOULD be a big deal to me to no-longer find you here as I've only just discovered you . . . and loving the time I get to spend here with you (not long enough).
    So yes I WOULD think it would suck to find you gone!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! Thank you! I'm glad that you did find me and that you enjoy reading my ramblings. :-)

    ReplyDelete