November 7, 2012

Peaks and Valleys

Master and I had a reconnecting over the past weekend. It was in regards to my submission. I haven't been bad or punished or anything like that. It's just that there seems to be peaks and valleys.

I never step outside of my boundaries but there are times where my submission to Him is more apparent than others. And the same goes for Him too. Sometimes His Domination over me is more apparent than others. There is nothing wrong with it. It's just how life goes.

When you are in this dynamic 24/7 it's like any other part of your life.

I have been much more submissive lately. I'm still a smart ass and all that and Master still jokes around and all that. It's not like military school or anything.

I really don't know how to describe it really. At least not in words. It's just a feeling that is carried out through my actions. He has been more Dominant and as a result I have reacted more submissively.

Master has commented on it as well. He is pleased which in turn makes me happy.Things seem to be less stressful when I'm in those mode as well. It's not like He makes my life a living hell when I'm not the perfect slave. He doesn't. It's just my mindset I think. I'm more in that "I just have to please Him" mindset and it's a lot less stressful when I'm in that part of my brain.

It's very simple. Is He pleased? Yes. Then everything is good.

I'm hoping I'll be able to hang onto this feeling for a while. As I said, there are peaks and valleys. I just hope this peak doesn't end any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment