November 24, 2012

I Made The List

I recently received an e-mail from a fellow blogger, Kira. She let me know about something that I had absolutely no clue about. It was surprising to say the least. I made the Top 100 Sex Bloggers of 2012 list! This is a list that is posted on Between My Sheets.

I was so pleased and shocked to be honest with you! I am truly honored to have made it onto the list. I'm number 55! I made sure to nab the little badge as I am proud of it, even if I didn't know about it! The website says that I may create my own badge so I took the liberty of creating my own graphic, but I left every other piece of coding the same!

I'm not sure how my blog got nominated or how they are judged but it's so nice to know that someone noticed my blog and finds it that enjoyable!

If you enjoy my blog I want to thank you for reading my words and thoughts here. If you nominated me, thank you very much for feeling that I deserved it!

I know it's not all sex, sex, sex but I am glad that regardless of the boring posts every now and then that you stifle the yawning long enough to get to a post you do like. *winks*

So again, thank you Kira for letting me know about this! And thank you to all of my readers!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats!! I was one of the people that nominated you, and I was so glad to see you made it onto the list!! You deserve it! Keep being awesome! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome and congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Panda's Property: Wow! Thank you so much! I'll do my best to be awesome. ;-)

    Kira: Thank you!

    ReplyDelete