November 10, 2012

Itinerary

I have absolutely no idea what time we'll be home tonight so I thought I would do a post now. If Master wants me to do another post when we get home, of course I'll do it. But I thought I might as well take this precaution. I was hoping to get some more sleep since Master and I didn't go to bed until damn near 3am but after I took the dog out I was wide awake. I tried to go back to bed but nope. And I didn't want to toss and turn and disturb Master. So here I am.

We sat up last night talking. I still can't wrap my head around all this more "traditional" wedding thing. So we talked about that for a while. And then this morning when I decided I wasn't able to fall asleep I came out here to check my e-mail and decided to re-read the e-mail the bride sent out about a week ago with the itinerary. It all seems so involved and crammed together.  There is going to be no breathing room for the bride and groom with the way they have everything stacked.

So, we'll have access to the place at 2pm. Master has to be there by that time so of course that means I do. We don't live close enough where I could drop Him off and then come back in about a hour and a half. It's about a half hour drive so that's just a waste of gas.

I'll be getting ready before we leave. However, Master will be dressed normal and be bringing the tux with Him. He has to change out of the tux before we leave for home as the place that the tuxes were rented from will be taking them from there. At least we don't have to worry about dropping it off. All the men in the bridal party and the groom will be in one room getting ready. And all the women in the bridal party and the bride will be in a different room getting ready. So I'll be in the room the ceremony is taking place in until it's time for the ceremony to actually start.

Apparently all that is going to take about an hour because the bride and groom's professional photo shoot will be at 3pm. The ceremony is then at 3:30pm. After the ceremony the bridal party will be doing their professional photo shoot and while that is going on there will be a "cocktail hour" for the guests.

Once the cocktail hour is over the "receiving line" for the dinner will start at 5:30pm so that everyone is seated by 6pm for dinner.

I have no idea how long the dinner/reception is going to go on for. This is exactly the reason why I am doing a post now.

It's not like Master and I can leave a hour into it as He is the best man. I don't think Master will want to stay too late though since we do have a half hour drive home.

Master did tell me that once He's all ready, while the groom and bride have their pictures done, He'll come sit by me for a little while before the ceremony. He also told me that if it's at all possible He wants me in the front row so I am in His direct line of sight. It's a huge fucking room and there is stadium seating so I don't think that'll be a problem especially since I'll be sitting there for a hour and a half prior to the ceremony itself.

Also, I'm made sure that I painted my nails in Master's favorite color. Purple. I wanna look good. Not for anyone else. The only one I ever want to look good for is my Husband. And I enjoy the fact that He is proud that I am on His arm. So I'm going to do my best to look good for Him today. I've got my nails painted His favorite color, fingers and toes, and I've already got my make-up on even though we won't be leaving for another three hours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment