November 29, 2012

Break Time

Well November is almost over and it was one hell of a busy month. There were good times and some very fucking annoying times but hey, we got through it all. I am taking this weekend off. Errands around town, fine because shit has to get done but I don't want to go all over creation and back.

Next weekend I'll be heading down to my mother's for another visit. We need to get some shopping done together and I get paid next week so it makes sense.

So far this week hasn't been horrible. It hasn't been wonderful either. Actually it's just been kind of a "whatever" type week. I haven't had the energy or enthusiasm to do jack shit. I do what I have to do at work, in other words I do my job, but then when I get home the engine turns off and I'm ready to be a bump on a log.

I know this isn't terribly exciting for Master and I'm honestly not doing it on purpose. I think my mind and body are just telling me to take the down time while I can before the insanity that is the rest of the holiday season ensues.

Once January hits things will calm down and go back to normal. And hopefully I'll have more ideas running through my head than just what is going on in day to day life right now. Like I said the brain stops running the minute I get through the door and while I'm at work it's only humming along enough to get my job done. There are really no other thoughts going on up there. I'm so damn interesting lately aren't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment