November 12, 2012

Late Night

This past weekend flew by. The wedding took up most of Friday evening and 98% of Saturday. Then yesterday was Master's nephew's first birthday so we went to his birthday party.

We had a really good time and it was a lot of fun. When I say that the wedding flew by I'm not saying that we wasted it or anything it just felt like we didn't really have time to breathe. So last night when Master and I got home and everything was settled for the night I thought I would be exhausted. I thought He would have been too. But I was wrong on both counts. We were both wide awake.

Master normally has me go to bed on a Sunday by midnight at the latest. But because we didn't have a lot of down time or alone time He actually allowed me to stay up until 2:30am! And not only that, He fucked me and it was absolutely amazing! I had asked to be used so I wasn't allowed to cum but sometimes that makes it even more hot.

As soon as He was done cuddling with me afterward He smacked me on the ass gently and told me I had to go to sleep. And I passed the hell out.

Today I was tired, yes but it was so worth it. After work I stopped at home to pick up Master so we could run some errands together. We decided to just grab some drive-thru on the way home. We were both hungry and just wanted to be able to relax as soon as we walked in the door. And that's exactly what we did.

Now I have to take the mutt out and take my bath. After that I can just chill the rest of the night, well as long as I can keep my eyes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment