November 22, 2012

Territory

Today was a very odd day. It wasn't really odd until we got to His mother's house but I'll get to that in a minute.

Master and I relaxed until we had to leave a little before 2pm. We then headed down to my mother's. We mainly just sat around and talked about various things. It was relaxed and my mother had to get up and check on her turkey once or twice. But other than that it was just sitting in the living room and talking. Nice, relaxed, and simple.

We were there four about 2 1/2 hours before we had to head out to my mother-in-law's house. This is where it got odd. Her husband has always been really excited when we walk in the door. Hugs and hi how are ya type thing. Well this time, yeah... not so much. His son and his son's wife were down and I understand he doesn't get to see them much but we were pretty much ignored by him the entire time we were there. That made it a little uncomfortable. We ate and talked but there was one thing that both Master and I noticed that made the evening even more uncomfortable.

His son's wife was checking out my Husband every chance she thought she could get away with it. She would be staring at Him and then shoot me dirty looks. When she noticed that Master looked in her direction she would quickly turn her head in hopes that He didn't notice that she had been staring. All this was going on with her husband sitting right there, completely oblivious to it.

Now, normally I am an extremely territorial person. I fully admit this and I know a lot of people don't think it's a very slave like thing to do. But ya know what? I don't give a fuck. He's mine. Master knows I think this way and fully encourages it. He has gone so far as to say that He is mine just as much as I am His. He's the boss, but He's still my "property" if you will. He's my territory. End of story.

But since we were at His mother's house and this is His mother's husband's son's wife (follow me on that one?) I wasn't really sure how to react without causing a bunch of shit to go down and making the night even more uncomforable. As I said Master noticed her doing all of this too and as a result ignored her unless He absolutely had to acknowledge her presence.

But see, that's part of the problem. When we sat down to eat dinner Master and I sat at the dining room table which is butted up right next to the living room. My mother-in-law and her husband were in their own recliners. The son was on the couch. So what does this bitch do? She purposely moves to go behind Master's chair so that He has a reason to look at her and get out of her way. She inches past Him and sits right next to Him. She even moved her chair closer to Him. She threw dagger eyes in my direction. Master turned His back to her and talked to me and His mom the entire time.

Her husband didn't say a damn thing. He just sat there eating and watching TV.

After dinner she didn't go around the table, yet again, and instead asked Master to move so she could move past Him. Eventually she sat next to her husband on the couch but continued to stare at Master and laugh at everything He said and then roll her eyes if He talked about me at all.

They decided they wanted to go Black Friday shopping early since some of the stores were doing it tonight in the hopes that the crowds wouldn't be so bad tomorrow. They left before we did and so when they said goodbye the son said goodbye to both of us. What does this snotty little bitch do? Turns to Master and says, "It was really nice seeing you. I hope to see you again soon. Happy Thanksgiving!" and doesn't say a damn thing to me and doesn't even acknowledge my presence.

I fully admit that it took a lot of will power to sit there while all of this was going on instead of having my normal reaction of calling the bitch out on it. But, as I said, we are at His mother's house and I knew that if I reacted she would be the innocent victim and I would look like a crazy bitch who was just out to get her for no reason what so ever. She's a drama queen and a half and has her husband and her husband's father wrapped around her finger. Master also had no idea how to react. So, we just let it be.

After they left His mother and the two of us sat and talked for a little while and had dessert. Ya see, her husband had gone with them and she was horrified at the fact that they had left because she felt it was incredibly rude. She didn't even know they were going to be doing this until right before dinner. She told us that if she had known she would have planned things differently.

We stayed for about another half hour and then eventually headed home. We talked about everything on the ride home and we both vented about that little twat waffle.

No comments:

Post a Comment