November 27, 2012

Catching Up To Me

It's kind of funny. Since I found out about my being on the list I haven't really had anything sexual to post about.

Nothing is wrong with Master and I, it's just been the kind of past few days where we're tired or we're sore or just not up for it.

But I suppose when you blog every day you can't post about sex constantly, let alone the dynamic portion of a relationship. It's not all roses and rainbows. There is real life in between the submission and the fucking after all. As unfortunate as that is.

If I could stay home and submit to Him and fuck all day and not have to worry about bills or groceries or any of those other pesky things that reality makes you deal with I'd be a very happy girl.

But money is needed and all that daily crap needs to be taken care of. Actually, the past few nights I've just been rather blah when I get home from work. It's not that I'm not happy to be home, because I really am. I immediately start to relax once I walk in the door.

But that doesn't stop my brain from not wanting to process anything. My brain just wants to be mush until I have to get up in the morning. Weird. I'm not like this normally this early in the week. After all, it's only Tuesday for crying out loud.

I think with how busy we've been during the weekend and then my being busy at work during the week it's all catching up with me. Thankfully, this weekend we don't have a damn thing going on. Not. One. Thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment