November 23, 2012

Down Time

We were supposed to go to my dad's and then BC's place tonight. We were going to visit with my dad just to visit and then afterward we were going to swing by BC's place to pick up some venison steaks that he offered to Master. I will not be eating them. I don't know why but the thought of eating a deer does not appeal to me. But when we called BC to see what time would be okay to stop by it ended up being quite a bit later than we originally thought and we wanted to be home by then.

I was the one that called BC after Master told me to and so I was acting as an in-between on that. So BC would tell me something and I'd run it past Master and then back to BC. Have I mentioned that Master hates talking on the phone?

So eventually it was decided that BC will be dropping them off on Sunday. I don't know if he plans on hanging out or not. It's not like I wouldn't like to see him but I was looking forward to two days with just Master and I. For the past month we have been running around and doing everything with everyone basically. Not a lot of down time on the weekends for just the two of us. It's not that I don't enjoy the time with one another it's just that knowing I had a four day weekend this week and that Thursday and Friday would be with family I thought that Master and I would have Saturday and Sunday completely to ourselves.

Oh well. Like I said I don't even know if BC is staying for a visit or if he's dropping off and running. Either way though. Although knowing BC he'll probably sit for a bit. I don't really remember a time he's just dropped something off and ran out right away. He'll normally stay for about a half hour or so, sometimes longer.

But we don't have any plans next weekend that I know of, so maybe that'll be two days straight with no physical contact with anyone else. The phone is one thing ya know?

No comments:

Post a Comment