November 1, 2012

More Ick

This better just be my sinuses and not be a head cold or anything like that. Seriously. I was a bit stuffed up last night when I went to bed and when I woke up this morning I took a benadryl right away and took some to work with me just in case. The benadryl is helping the only problem is that it makes me tired. I didn't feel like I was going to fall asleep at my desk or anything but it did make me feel kind of sluggish.

When I got home I had to take another one and now, of course, I feel sluggish. I don't think I'll be passing out anytime soon or anything along those lines, just.... ugh.

I don't just mean a little sluggish either I mean more like I'm a zombie type sluggish. *Bbbrraaaiiinnnsss*

I've kind of just been blah since I walked in the door and I feel bad about it because I enjoy our nights together simply because I get to relax and spend time with Him. But when I feel like this I'm not really up for a lot of conversation or anything like that. I'm more like a vegetable. And again that makes me feel bad because well, He's missed me and I've missed Him during the day and now here we are... and I might as well be in a coma.

Since the benadryl is helping though I'm going to remain optimistic that it's just my sinuses kicking my ass and not my coming down with a cold or something. This is the time of year where you basically want to wear a haz mat suit whenever you leave the house because you don't want to get sick. Hello hand sanitizer, how are you today?

I just really don't want to get sick. Not only because being sick sucks balls but also because I don't want to get Master sick. With His immune disorder it's always a little scary for me when He gets sick. That's when I turn into the big bad nurse that He temporarily hates but is thankful for at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment