September 11, 2011

Overwhelming

Lately, sex has been rather rough. I'm not complaining mind you. It's not as if it's unusual for our sex to be rough and to hurt in some way, shape or form. It's just that lately I seem to be more tender afterwards, or during for that matter.

I wonder if that's weird or not. Don't get me wrong, I'm used to being tender and/or sore after sex. But this is a bit more than usual.

I don't think it has anything to do with health or something like that. It's probably just something were my senses are heightened for some reason or another. *shrugs* Hell if I know.

Today is a good example. Master and I went into the bedroom to fool around. After He entered me He quickly became rough, which I enjoyed. He allowed me to cum a few times before He sat up onto His knees. For some reason as He was bouncing me off His cock it was like I couldn't catch my breath, but in a good way. It hurt, it felt good, it was everything at once. The one word that describes it is overwhelming. The sensations just took over. I wasn't thinking, I wasn't able to really make a lot of noise either.

When I come down from that it leaves me a bit out of it. For instance, right now I'm a bit out of it. I'm not sure if this post is making any damn sense what so fucking ever, but at least I'm doing it.

Last night Master allowed me to skip my post because I just really didn't want to blog. He allowed it, even though I know I'm pushing that a bit because I'm doing it more often recently. I'm not sure why.

I guess I just don't really want to blog about all the stress and the stress is kind of taking me over more and more lately. I'm able to stay in one piece and not totally flip out even though sometimes I want to. So it's hard for me to not post about that kind of stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment