September 4, 2011

Support

Well, the fixation has bled into today. I was hoping that it wouldn't. But as soon as Master and I were done doing what we were doing and I asked if I could go nerd out, I went right back to trying to find a new theme for the blog. I found one I really liked but it doesn't work right on Blogger. And I couldn't tweak it so that it would. That annoyed the hell out of me. At that point I stopped looking. I'm hoping it'll just be something I do when I'm bored and when I find the right one I'll stop.

I also searched for bipolar online support groups. I found a set of forums that I think will be really helpful. I don't want to do chat rooms. Nope. Not gonna do it. Forums are more comfortable to me. I haven't taken a deep look into the one I signed up for, but I'm sure I will sooner rather than later.

It still bothers me that I am getting so frustrated with this whole theme thing. In fact it's not helped my mood this evening. So, I'm going to just relax for a moment or two looking at the forums. Then, I'm going to have some quality time with my Master.

No comments:

Post a Comment