September 13, 2011

Put Away Wet

I would say rode hard and put away wet, but that wouldn't be true.

Normally when Master and I fuck it's hard, it's rough, it's sometimes painful in a good way. But last night was different. I've been very tender lately. Master has not been gentle with me at all this past week, not that I mind. *wink*

But as I said last night was different. Master was in a mood for a slower fuck. Not exactly gentle, but definitely not as rough as usual.

He was teasing me, teasing Himself in some ways. He was focusing on every single sensation. Just the head of His cock being inside me, slowly pushing in and pulling out. Then He'd go half way and do that again. There were several times that He'd be teasing me with the head of His cock and suddenly slam every inch of it into me. That always catches me off guard. Every time He did it I would either gasp suddenly, or not be able to breathe for a heart beat or two. So delicious.

He pinned me down to the bed, He had my ass up in the air.. It was all very sensual. He talked dirty to me the entire time. I always love the noises Master makes when He fucks me, but when He's in a "talkative" mood during sex, it's always a turn on. He tells me how warm my cunt is, how He wants me to get it wetter, He wants me to soak Him so that I have more to clean up when we're done. *shivers*

Last night He was very inventive all the way around and I was a nothing but a docile, tender, puddle. I was so soaked that I could feel my cum dripping off His balls and onto my feet when He had me on all fours with my ass up in the air and my face pushed down into the mattress.

He allowed me to cum more times than I can remember before having me lay on my stomach so He could use me as His sex toy. He pinned me down to the bed and growled nasty things into my ear as He made use of me.

I begged for His cum. I told Him how much I needed it. I was rewarded by Him filling me and laying on top of me as He came down from it.

When He was ready to, He rolled off of me and had me clean off His cock and balls. He told me to get every last drop, and I did. He then dipped His fingers inside of me and chuckled as He wiped His hand on my chest. He told me that I was absolutely soaked. I giggled and nuzzled His chin.

So, like a well used whore, I fell asleep wet, sore, and with a smile on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment