September 2, 2011

Fucking Hell

Well, as I said in my last post I'm looking into different themes for this blog. I may or may not change it. To be perfectly honest I've been looking through themes for about an hour now. I'll find one I think looks slick as hell, so I preview the entire thing and find that one thing that I dislike about it. Kind of like that damn search option on this current theme. I'm very picky about my blog theme. I want it to some how, some way, reflect who I am. However, in addition to that it also has to have everything the way I like it. Which is why the search option is driving me crazy. I wouldn't have known about it if I hadn't tried using it. But no... I had to try the damn thing. Just thinking about it makes my eye twitch.

I know I'm a nerd, trust me. But it's one of my quirks.

Master let me skip my post last night because I wanted to just relax. He allowed it but told me I had to do a longer post today. My choice last night may have back fired on me. I love blogging, but when I think about how that one thing about it is driving me crazy it makes me want to stop typing and fix it. But I can't fix it in the html/css so I started searching for a new theme. It's just difficult to select one.

I prefer to keep my theme for at least a while. I don't like it when other blogs change themes like they change clothes. So before I make the hop to a different theme I want to make sure that I'm going to keep it. All this over a blog theme. *sigh* But like I said, it's a quirk of mine and I honestly can't really help it. Well, that's not true I could. But it would just irritate the hell out of me until I just get so annoyed with the theme that I pick a new one at random and slap it on the blog just to get it changed out.

I don't want to do that. Thankfully it's only Friday and I have a four day weekend. That will give me some time to look into it a bit more and hopefully find a new one. If anyone has any suggestions and/or sources for kick ass free Blogger themes feel free to let me know about them!

Enough about that for now.

Last night I called my dad to wish him a happy birthday. He turned 50. He kind of tried to guilt trip me because I hadn't called him in a long time. But he hadn't called me either so I didn't react. He did ask that Master and I come down some time soon. Master and I use to love going to his place. Then he got his current girlfriend and suddenly it feels like a chore to even think about going down to his place. I know I should soon. I haven't been down there in quite some time. I do love my dad, but that bitch of his annoys the fuck out of me to the point that I want to grab her fat head and slam it repeatedly into the kitchen counter just so she'll shut the fuck up. Lovely imagery isn't it?

Like I said, I know I have to go down there soon. I just don't know how soon.

Today after I got the errands done I called my grandfather. It was his birthday today. He turned 72. This is the grandparent that isn't in the best of health right now. We talked longer than I thought we would. He doesn't like talking on the phone. But I told him happy birthday and we did some small talk before he said he had to go sit down for a while because he was tired.

For the rest of the night Master and I will just relax and enjoy the extra time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment